Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Three Bears - Halloween, James Style

"ONCE upon a time there were Three Bears, who lived together in a house of their own, in a wood. One of them was a Little, Small, Wee Bear; and one was a Middle-sized Bear, and the other was a Great, Huge Bear..." *
*an excerpt.


(Details: Baby bear's hat is this hat with simple crocheted ears that I just made up(rounds of single and double crochet). Mama and Papa Bear's hats were old hats I made a while ago and I just safety- pinned the ears on. Papa Bear's hat was the one I made in this post. Mine, I think I just made up a few winters ago.
Baby bear's hand "paws" and tail were made from this pattern (just stuff it and sew it closed for the tail).) 

8 comments:

  1. What a cute family of bears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and simple...I like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiness! Bless you sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Your baby is beyond adorable. And I'm jealous you can crochet all those things, I've been trying to learn for months!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beary, beary cute, Kerrie! Did Mama and Papa bear have tails too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone. We had more fun than a bear family should be allowed to have. :) @kristin, unfortunately, no bear tails for Mama and Papa bear. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! What a great first Halloween memory!

    ReplyDelete